Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Out Like a Lion

So, it's March 31 and the weather anchors in Minnesota are calling this years March send off "Out like a Lion" - becuase we have just been dumped with yet another blizzard. I was really in a bad mood this morning, I am just really ready for spring and to see the little bit of grass we has completely covered in snow again made me so sad. So, I worked in the office all day and because of the weather no one was in and the phone didn't ring much, so I accomplished some sermon writing, which felt good. I was able to go home about 3pm and my 7pm event is cancelled due to weather, so, I put my pajamas on and I am just doing whatever I feel like doing - so I must say, my mad mood is now pretty relaxed. It's interesting how time to yourself can often lift otherwise drained spirits. I have spent some time on the computer catching up with some facebook and email and doing a lot of laughing (but I'm perplexed as to why my cousin is not answering his facebook messages), and even some praying for caring bridge people I am praying for. What do we do in our fee time and how much do we enjoy unexpected "spare" time?

No comments: