Thursday, March 5, 2009

Missed Wednesday

Well, yesterday just flew by! Some days are just packed plum full and yesterday was one of those days for me. When I think back on it, I'm simply blessed I made it through without feeling overly tired. I am really proud of my accomplishments with my workout program. I have faithfully met with my trainer twice a week and I have done my 3 other days of cardio. And of course, the scale is going down, so that's nice to. But its the endurance and the "feel better" aspect that I am really intrigued by.
Today was catch up and work ahead. I have the 30 Hour Famine in Superior, WI this weeknd, so I have a guest preacher coming... I was able to gets things done and do a couple visits and now I have some free time at home - I sure love that! I'm having dinner at a member's home tonight and then the plan is to SLEEP before the Famine (did I mention we leave at 8am on Saturday morning? Yikes!)
Sorry nothing more than a check-in.. I'm just relaxed and the cat is asleep on my lap, and all is good...

No comments: