Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fatigue

Well, Friday was a doctors appointment and a chance to check-in on my dairy allergy, etc. I am doing okay, but feeling some fatigue and the doc says its showing. Seriously, I am somewhat frustrated because I truly felt I was taking care of myself through my high-stress busy life right now - I am very intentional about taking care of myself, so I can take care of others - but still, my health suffers. I don't get it!? We are going to try some new allergy meds, hoping my allergies are the cause for the fatigue. But I do need to do more "taking care of me" things. Any suggestions? (I am already good about massage, excercise, leaving work at work (for the most part) and taking my day off (for the most part) but I'm really not sure what else to do). Hmm.. maybe my (for the most part)comments answered my question!?

1 comment:

J said...

I think you comments did answer your question. I also think intentional time away from where you are is just as important. For example visiting your cousin who will try not to stress you out.