Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Building Plans

So, I am leading a 512 member church through a building project! It's almost true that I need to say it in order to believe it - but there I sat leading a design team meeting tonight with the Architects... what on earth have I gotten into!!?? I am learning as I go, literally. And actually, that scares the heck out of me - but I just keep on going. I must be crazy and over confidant and maybe I will fall flat on my face, but all I can do is keep following as God guides, and right now, its through a building project!
On another note, tomorrow is Tamara's adoption day. I get to pick her up at school and drive her to court to meet her family and then participate in court and go out to eat afterwards with the family. I am excited, sad, happy, and amazed all at the same time! I will have a lot to say tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh wow! What an adventure. From what I can tell the process of renovation is a long one. I don't even know when plans started for ours but it was long before I got here. I am fortunate enough to be here during the "fun" part of it. Good luck! I look forward to hearing about it. If you ever need advice you should talk to my priest!